Cape Coral Toilet Repair & Installation Services
Panicked over a clogged toilet? For quick and easy Cape Coral toilet repair and replacement services call Advanced Plumbing & Installations today at 239-458-0026! Click here and find out how you can save more on your next call.
There are few plumbing appliances in your home that get used as much as the toilet. So when the toilet breaks or gets clogged, panic can ensue. If your toilet is acting up, call the professionals right away. Advanced Plumbing & Installations is on call 24/7 for all of your toilet repair needs in Cape Coral and the surrounding areas.
Check out our reviews page and read what our clients are saying about us.
Common Causes for Clogs
As one of the most common plumbing problems, clogged toilets are often involved in our service calls. Most of the main causes for clogs are completely avoidable. Here are some of the more common causes:
● Flushing toys or other large objects – Children never mean harm by doing this, but their reasoning skills are still developing. This makes it more likely for them to flush toys or other objects down the drain.
● Flushing too much of something – A toilet is only meant to have organic waste and water soluble items flushed down. If someone in your home flushes too much toilet paper, a large amount of paper towels, or even diapers, you are at risk for a clog.
Best Practices to Prevent Clogs
Most causes of toilet clogs are completely avoidable. When using your toilet, keep these tips in mind to prevent further problems:
● Keep a garbage can in your bathroom for larger, non-flushable items like diapers.
● If you have small children, put toilet locks on your toilet seat to prevent them from opening the lid.
● Use less toilet paper if possible, or use a lighter ply paper.
● While we do believe that water conservation is important, don’t hesitate to flush twice if needed.
When a Full Replacement is Needed
Over time, your toilet will be subject to wear and tear just like everything else in your home and it will need to be replaced. While most toilets are designed to last a long time and be fairly simple to repair, there are some factors that can signal the need for a full toilet replacement.
If your toilet is constantly running, or has developed cracks or leaks, it may be time to replace it. It’s also common to replace a toilet for design purposes as well. Newer, more modern toilets are more efficient and use less water so they are more environmentally friendly.
On Call 24/7 For All of Your Plumbing Needs
The next time your toilet is acting up, call in the professionals right away. Save yourself time and hassle dealing with a broken or clogged toilet. Call Advanced Plumbing & Installations at 239-458-0026. We serve Cape Coral, FL and the surrounding areas.