Your Port Charlotte Plumbers
If you’ve been having household plumbing troubles, call Advanced Plumbing & Installations at 239-458-0026 for an expert Port Charlotte plumber you can trust. Save instantly when you click here for exclusive online deals and coupons.
Keeping your home running smoothly is your top priority as a homeowner. At Advanced Plumbing & Installations we understand that. We know that it takes a lot of work to maintain a home which is why we are proud to offer a wide array of services to help maintain, remodel and repair the plumbing in your house. Our technicians are friendly, efficient and knowledgeable to help with even your most obscure plumbing problem.
See our review page and read what our clients in Port Charlotte are saying about us.
Common Repairs for Water Heaters
Your water heater is a vital appliance in your home; heating the water you use for showering, laundry and dishes. When your water heater is not working properly it can be frustrating and as unpleasant as a cold shower. Some of the most common water heater problems we repair are:
● Broken thermostat: If the thermostat located on the inside of your water tank is broken, it may not be heating the water the way it’s supposed to. One of the first things we check for is a broken thermostat.
● Leaks or cracks: If there are leaks or cracks to your water heater or water tank you may also be experiencing problems. Over time water heaters will begin to show signs of wear and tear. A typical water heater lasts 10-15 years before it needs to be replaced.
Whether or not your water heater can be repaired, or should be replaced, the experts at Advanced Plumbing & Installations can advise you on the best course of action.
Revolutionary Technology: Going Tankless
Tankless water heaters are gaining in popularity. There are many benefits to going tankless that can include:
● Saving Energy: A tankless water heater attaches directly to your plumbing and only heats the water that has been requested from the taps. This means there is no tank to fill up and less water is used and heated, saving you water and money on your heating bills.
● Space Saving: Since there is no bulky tank included, a tankless water heater is ideal for smaller homes or for families who are looking to make more space in their home.
● Never run out of hot water: Larger families will know the frustration of being the last person to shower, by the time showering privileges get to you, the hot water has run out and you need to wait for the tank to fill again. This is not the case with tankless water heaters. The water is coming directly from your plumbing.
● Burst Pipe Repair
● Water Heater Repair and Installation
● Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation
● Sewer Line Repair
● Toilet Repair and Installation
● Bathroom Remodeling
● Kitchen Plumbing
● Drain Cleaning
● Emergency Plumbing
Call for a Quote Today
No matter what your plumbing problem is, Advanced Plumbing & Installations has a solution. Call 239-458-0026 today for a quote and we will send one of our technicians to your Port Charlotte, FL home to get the process started.