Cape Coral Kitchen Plumbing Services
Trust your Cape Coral kitchen repairs and installations to the experts at Advanced Plumbing & Installations. Call 239-458-0026 today for a free quote! Check out our coupons and deals by clicking here.
The kitchen is the heart of the home. Let the professionals handle all of your kitchen plumbing needs at Advanced Plumbing & Installations. From sink fixtures and faucets to garbage disposals, we have you covered.
Check out what our clients in Cape Coral and the surrounding areas are saying about our kitchen plumbing services.
Common Garbage Disposal Problems
As one of the most-used items in your home, your garbage disposal is open to frequent malfunctioning. Many problems with garbage disposals stem from misuse or improper installation. Here are some of the common problems we encounter:
● Frequent jamming – If your garbage disposal is jamming, there is likely something caught in it. Whether it’s egg shells, bones or other hard matter, a jammed disposal may have a difficult object blocking the fixture.
● Disposal fails to power on – In some cases the garbage disposal will completely fail to turn on. If this happens, give us a call and we will figure out the cause of the problem.
● Leaking – A leaking garbage disposal often signals that something has not been sealed properly, which can also stem from an improperly installed unit.
No matter what this issue is with your garbage disposal, calling your local professionals is the best way to have the issue resolved.
Garbage Disposal Tips
● Only put soft, organic material in your garbage disposal. Do not throw in shells or bones.
● Do not overstuff the disposal. If you have a lot of material that needs to go through, try putting in a little at a time.
● Run water through the disposal when you are finished using it. This can clean the blades quickly.
● If your disposal is malfunctioning, do not try and fix it yourself. Mishandling the garbage disposal can break it, and alternatively, it can be harmful to yourself. Losing a digit to a garbage disposal is not worth the money saved by not calling a professional.
When to Replace your Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
There are many reasons why you should replace your fixture or sinks:
● Design purposes – If you are remodeling your kitchen, or looking for an update, consider installing a new sink and fixtures for a more modern look. Choose from the names you trust, and we will install them for you properly, ensuring long-term reliability.
● Leaking components – Experiencing a leaking faucet means moisture is likely trapped, which can lead to rot or mold. If your faucet is leaking, we can help you choose the best replacement.
Call Today for All of Your Kitchen Plumbing Needs!
Whether you are looking for a full sink, faucet, or fixture replacement or simply need a repair, the experts at Advanced Plumbing & Installations have all the tools necessary to bring your Cape Coral, FL kitchen back to life. Call 239-458-0026 today for a quote.